About James Laredo, MD
Dr. James Laredo is board certified in both general surgery and vascular surgery and is credentialed as both a registered vascular technologist and a registered physician in vascular interpretation by the American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
Dr. Laredo joined Inova Health System with more than 15 years of clinical experience. His clinical interests include lower extremity arterial and venous disease, wound healing, amputation prevention, and hemodialysis access. He has a special interest in the minimally invasive treatment of vascular disease utilizing endovascular and open surgical techniques.
Dr. Laredo resides in Vienna, VA, with his wife and two sons. In his spare time, he enjoys traveling, exercising and spending time with his family.
- Castle Connolly Top Doctor
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor
- American College of Surgeons
- Society for Vascular Surgery
- Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society
- Assistant Professor of Surgery at Georgetown University School of Medicine
- Associate Professor of Surgery at The George Washington University School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Medical EducationUniversity of Maryland Medical System 1996
Training Specialty: General Surgery
06/20/1996 - 06/23/2002
Training Specialty: Vascular Surgery
07/01/2002 - 06/30/2004