About Louis Zweig, MD
Dr. Zweig is a primary care physician board certified in internal medicine with more than 16 years of clinical experience. He has a special interest in sleep disorders, hypertension and dermatologic procedures.
Dr. Zweig became interested in internal medicine because of his desire to establish long-term relationships with his patients and to help them stay healthy throughout their lives.
A native of Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Zweig currently resides in Arlington, VA with his wife and daughter. In his spare time he enjoys hiking, biking, skiing and spending time outdoors with his family in any weather.
- Washingtonian Top Doctor, 2015
- Patients' Choice Award, 2015
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor, 2016
- Clinical Professor, Georgetown University Hospital, 2002-present
- Clinical Professor, George Washington University Hospital, 2008-present
Medical EducationThe Ohio State University College of Medicine 2002
InternshipsMedStar Georgetown University Hospital Internal Medicine 6/1/1998 - 6/30/1999
Board CertificationInternal Medicine
- Inova Ambulatory