Out of an abundance of caution for our healthcare workers and our patients, we have implemented the following changes at Inova CME:
- Regional CME events for March have been cancelled
- The Inova Heart & Vascular Institute Cherry Blossom Cardiovascular Symposium scheduled for April 2020 has been cancelled. Attendees may transfer their registration to next year's event.
- Virtual options are being explored for April and May’s regional CME events. More information will be disseminated as it becomes available
- We encourage remote attendance at Grand Rounds and other regularly scheduled series where possible
- Each department should utilize their Go to Meeting option and can still obtain CME credit on ICMES
- If there is a need to further cancel events in the future as the system monitors COVID-19 cases the information will be disseminated as it becomes available
- If you have questions or if the CME office can assist in any way please contact us at email@example.com