Inova Rehabilitation Center is pleased to announce an opportunity for patients and families to have a greater involvement in rehabilitative care by serving on the Patient and Family Advisory Council.
We are seeking volunteers to become members of this group that will help shape the future of rehabilitation at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital. The council membership will consist of recent patients and family members as well as rehabilitation staff. The purpose of the council is varied and may include the following: providing input and different points of view on programs, issues, new performance improvement initiatives, and services that impact patient care.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Have strong listening skills and effective oral communication abilities
- Are willing to work in an advice-giving role
- Are able to respect the different points of view of others
- Are able to actively participate in discussions and provide necessary suggestions for improvement on a variety of initiatives
- Have a strong desire and commitment for quality rehabilitative care and Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
If you are interested in sharing your viewpoints regarding rehabilitation at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, please complete the application below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call 703-664-6823 or 703-664-7513.
Instructions: Click to open the document, fill out required fields, save the file to your computer, then attach the saved file as an email attachment and email to email@example.com.