Patients receiving care from the Inova Pulmonary Hypertension Program have seamless access to numerous other medical and support programs. You can talk with the staff about any of the following options.
- Pulmonary rehab: call 703-776-3671
- Interventional radiology: call 703-776-3570
- Palliative care: call 703-776-3203, or email Susan Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org, for referral
Dedication to holistic care of PH patients continues at our facility. Family members are encouraged to attend all appointments.
Specialty consultant services are available, including:
- Congenital heart disease clinic (medical and surgical)
- Interventional cardiology
- Lung transplant
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
In-Hospital Supportive Services
- Thoracic imaging
- Nuclear medicine
- Cardiac anesthesia
- IAC-certified ECHO lab
- Pulmonary diagnostics
- Interventional radiology
Pulmonary Hypertension (PH) Support Groups
- PH Support Group for patients with PH and their family members. Meets several times a year. Upcoming meetings are scheduled for 4/13 and 7/20 from Noon – 2 p.m. (lunch is included). Contact Betsie Miklos, email@example.com or 703-244-7517 or Sarah Brackett, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- PHA-sponsored support groups in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC
- Virginia: contact email@example.com
- Maryland: contact firstname.lastname@example.org