To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, all Inova public classes and events have been postponed through June 10, 2020, with re-evaluation at that time. When available, it is our intention to provide updates about all scheduled events.
This action is being taken as a precaution to assure the health and well-being of attendees, event staff and the community at large. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Event and Class Cancellations Due to COVID-19
- All Life with Cancer groups, classes, acupuncture and massage appointments are canceled until further notice. Please know that individual counseling appointments and individual consultations will continue to be offered. However, when you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked several health screening questions based off of the CDC guidelines. You also have the option of connecting to Life with Cancer staff for counseling or education by phone or secure telehealth. Please call 703-206-5433 for further information.
Based on the recommendations of the CDC and ACC to limit outpatient elective services, maintain safe social distancing, and avoid gatherings of more than 10 people, Inova's Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation Departments will be closed as of 6 p.m. on March 17.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
The following events have been canceled:
- 4th Annual National Neuroscience Review (scheduled for April 24)
- Inova Sports Medicine Summit 2020 (scheduled for May 1)
Many events have been rescheduled for the Fall. Please check ICMES.inova.org for more information.
If you have questions or if the CME office can assist in any way please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Heart & Lung Transplant / VAD Support Groups
Support groups are canceled through June 10, 2020. Call 703-776-7076 with questions.
Inova Cares Clinic for Children
Inova Cares Clinic for Children will be cancelling all walk-in clinics until further notice. We will be adding extra regular appointments to accommodate patient needs. Please call the clinic to schedule an appointment.
Please call / Por favor llama 703-531-3100.
La Clinica Inova Cares para Ñinos no tendra consultas sin cita hasta nuevo aviso. Tendremos mas citas regulares para acomodar las necesidades de nuestros pacientes. Por favor llame a la clinica para hacer una cita.
Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Ladies Board Gift Shop will be closed until further notice.
- Stop the Bleed event at Inova Loudoun Hospital on May 2, 2020 has been canceled.
- Ask the Expert lecture on robotic MAKOplasty® total hip & knee replacements – originally scheduled for April 22; rescheduled for June 3.
All Inova public classes and events have been postponed through June 10, 2020, with re-evaluation at that time.
This includes community life support classes (specifically infant CPR and "friends and family" classes), fitness, nutrition, childbirth, parenting, personal training, massage and acupuncture. In addition, the Joan & Russell Hitt Center for Healthy Living is currently closed until further notice.
Please call 571-472-1401 with questions.
Neurology Services - Epilepsy and Stroke
All classes, community events and support groups are canceled through June 10, 2020, or until further notice.
Weight Loss Services
- IMG Bariatric Surgery nutrition classes will be hosted remotely, please call 703-620-3211 with questions
- Inova Medical Weight Loss group exercise classes are canceled
- Inova Weight Loss surgery group exercise classes are canceled
- Support groups are canceled through June 10, 2020, or until further notice
All maternity tours, latch checks and mom support groups are canceled through July 31, 2020. Please call your hospital lactation center if you have breastfeeding questions.