Inova is taking the appropriate steps to protect the safety of our patients, family members and community. In light of the COVID-19 regional situation, the following classes, events and groups have been cancelled.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. We look forward to continuing to provide world-class healthcare – every time, every touch – to each person in every community we have the privilege to serve.
All maternity tours, latch checks, outpatient lactation consultations and mom support groups are canceled until further notice. Please call your hospital lactation center if you have breastfeeding questions.
- All Life with Cancer groups and classes are cancelled until further notice. Please know that individual counseling appointments, acupuncture, massage and individual consultations will continue to be offered. However, when you arrive for your appointment, you will be asked several health screening questions based off of the CDC guidelines. You also have the option of connecting to Life with Cancer staff for counseling or education by phone or secure telehealth. Please call 703-206-5433 for further information.
- Inova Schar Cancer Institute and Life with Cancer® Colorectal Cancer Symposium on March 23, 2020 has been canceled.
Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital North Tower Open House on March 28, 2020 has been canceled.
- Ladies Board Gift Shop will be closed until April 25, 2020.
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
- Stop the Bleed community training event at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus on March 25, 2020 has been canceled.
- The Inova VIP 360 Member Networking and Breakfast on March 12, 2020 has been canceled.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
The following events have been canceled:
- Inova Neurocritical Care Conference on March 13, 2020
- Inova Pulmonary and Critical Care Conference on March 20, 2020
- Inova Cherry Blossom Cardiovascular Symposium on April 23-24, 2020
- Regional CME events for March
Virtual options are being explored for April and May’s regional CME events. More information will be disseminated as it becomes available.
We encourage remote attendance at Grand Rounds and other regularly scheduled series where possible. Each department should utilize their Go to Meeting option and can still obtain CME credit on ICMES.
If there is a need to further cancel events in the future as the system monitors COVID-19 cases the information will be disseminated as it becomes available.
If you have questions or if the CME office can assist in any way please contact us at email@example.com.