Ambulatory Screening and Resources Script
Scheduling Virtual Visits
Inova Video Visits
- Scheduling an Inova Video Visit (on InovaNet)
- Epic MyChart Clinic Sign-Up (on InovaNet)
- MyChart Print/Instant Activation Workflow (on InovaNet)
- Patient Instructions: Getting Ready for Your Inova Video Visit - Updated 2/10/2021 new!
- Patient Instructions: Getting Ready for Your Video Visit (Spanish) - Updated 2/10/2021 new!
- Best Practices for Inova Video Visits Workflow - Updated 4/12/2021 new!
Video Visits via Zoom
- Creating Zoom Room Links - Updated 4/23/2020
- Epic Scheduling Video & Zoom Visits (on InovaNet)
- Patient-Facing: Patient Zoom Tip Sheet - Updated 4/16/2020
Conducting the Virtual Visits
- Inviting on-demand interpreters for your video visit - User Guide - Updated April 13, 2021
- Getting Started - how to request access for On-Demand Interpreters for Video Visits - Updated April 13, 2021
Resources for Acute Care (Inpatient & EDs) Resources
- Scheduling Zoom: Patient-Family Communications - Updated 5/21/2020
- Acute Care Telemedicine FAQ - Updated 6/1/2020
- IT Solutions for Patient Communications during COVID-19 - Updated 5/7/2020
- Vidyo iPad Instructions for Workstations & Citrix - Updated 4/24/2020
- Vidyo iPad Workstation Sign (Cut-Outs) - Updated 4/28/2020
- Vidyo iPad Workstation Sign (Full-Page) - Updated 4/28/2020
- Vidyo iPad Cart Training Video - Updated 5/7/2020
Visit the EpicCare Telemedicine page on InovaNet for tip sheets on preparing, scheduling and conducting virtual visits.
- Epic MyChart & Epic Zoom Room Training PowerPoint (on InovaNet)
- Epic MyChart and Zoom Room Training Webinars
Billing and Coding Telemedicine Visits
Telemedicine Coding Support:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 571-402-1199 (Hours: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday - Friday)
- Providers may leave voicemail if they are calling during off-hours
- Physician's Assistance Line at 703-889-2002
Technical issues should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-889-2000.