Meals & Snacks
Your physician will order the type of diet you should have during your hospital stay. If you have any special diet requests or need assistance concerning food service, please contact your nurse.
We also offer "At Your Request" complimentary room service from 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. You can scan a menu, pick up the phone and order breakfast, lunch or dinner whenever you want. Call 703-391-3499 to order your meals. Preplanned meals are provided for patients who do not wish to use the room service option.
Oaks Cafe Visitors may use the cafeteria located on the main level. To assure compliance with medical care, we are unable to serve hospital patients in the Oaks Café.
Monday through Friday
- Full breakfast: 6:30 — 9:30 a.m.
- Light breakfast: 9:30 — 11 a.m.
- Full lunch: 11 a.m. — 3 p.m.
- Snacks and "lite fare": 3 — 4:30 p.m.
- Full dinner: 4:30 — 7 p.m.
Blimpies and Noble Roman’s
Blimpies and Noble Roman’s offer subs, salads and pizza in the Oaks Café.
- Monday — Friday, 9:30 a.m. — midnight
- Weekends and holidays, 10:30 a.m. — 9 p.m.
Starbucks coffee bar
A variety of Starbucks gourmet beverages and baked goods are served in the Oaks Café on the main level.
- Monday — Friday, 6 a.m. — 7 p.m.
Freshens offers smoothies and soft serve frozen yogurt treats.
- Monday — Friday, 7 a.m. — 7 p.m.
- Saturday, 9 a.m. — 5 p.m.
Vending machines with convenience foods and beverages are located near the cafeteria on the hospital’s main level, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Microwave ovens are located in the vending area and in the Oaks Café on the first floor.