Testicular cancer is one of the most curable forms of cancer, especially when caught early. Physicians recommend that men perform regular testicular self-examinations.
The following are the most common symptoms for testicular cancer. However, each individual may experience symptoms differently:
- Lump in either testicle
- Enlargement of a testicle
- Feeling of heaviness in the scrotum
- Dull ache in the lower abdomen or in the groin
- Sudden collection of fluid in the scrotum
- Pain or discomfort in a testicle or in the scrotum
Because the symptoms of testicular cancer may resemble other conditions or medical problems, always consult your physician for a diagnosis.