Back to Our Locations
Inova Fairfax Hospital
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
(Campus directions and parking map)
Named the best hospital in the DC area
Inova Fairfax Hospital, Inova's flagship hospital, is an 833-bed, nationally recognized regional medical center serving the Washington, DC, metro area.
Consistently ranked among the top healthcare providers in the United States, U.S.News recently named Inova Fairfax Hospital #1 in the Washington, DC, metro area, #3 in the state of Virginia, and one of the best in Northern Virginia. We are nationally ranked as a U.S.News Best Hospital in gynecology. We are also ranked as High Performing in 11 specialties: Cancer, Cardiology & Heart Surgery, Diabetes & Endocrinology, ENT, Gastroenterology & GI Surgery, Geriatrics, Nephrology, Neurology & Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Pulmonology and Urology.
Learn more about Inova Fairfax Hospital's awards & recognition
Driving and parking – construction alert
Construction of our new world-class patient tower and other facilities means changes to driving, parking and access to our facilities.
Note to anesthesia patients
Having a surgery or procedure that requires anesthesia? A pre-surgical assessment is required. Learn more
About Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
- Inova Women's Hospital, with the fifth most highly sought-after obstetrics program in the United States and a level IV NICU
- Inova Children's Hospital, an award-winning 186-bed, full-service children’s hospital devoted to the healthcare of infants, children and adolescents
- Inova Heart and Vascular Institute (IHVI), the region’s only dedicated cardiac care facility, housing the most advanced technology and facilities dedicated to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of heart disease
- Inova Fairfax Hospital offers Northern Virginia’s only level 1 trauma center for treating the most critically injured patients
- We offer a robust organ transplantation program, including heart, lung, kidney, pancreas and bone marrow transplant services
- Consistently recognized for excellence and innovation, the hospital was the first in the Washington, DC, metro area to receive the prestigious Magnet designation for nursing excellence
- Inova Fairfax Hospital is a teaching facility, partnering with the medical schools of Georgetown and George Washington universities and the Medical College of Virginia; the nursing schools of George Mason and Marymount universities and Northern Virginia Community College; and the pharmacy schools of Shenandoah, Howard and Campbell universities and the Medical College of Virginia