- Sick Child Visits – both scheduled and via Walk-In clinic
- Well Child Visits - with hearing and vision screens as necessary
- Home Tomorrow Visits for recently discharged newborns with bilirubin check
- Routine blood work
- Adolescent, child, and infant healthcare
- Physicals – school & sports
- Childhood immunizations – as recommended by current clinical guidelines
- Chronic disease management (diabetes, obesity, asthma, etc.)
- Treatment of minor injuries, laceration repairs
- ADHD Group Visit - for patients currently stable and compliant with their treatment plan
Eligibility for Services
Medicaid DMAS, InTotal Health Medicaid, Anthem Healthkeepers Plus Medicaid, InTotal FAMIS, Healthkeepers FAMIS, Inova Charity (application must be submitted and approved), Medicaid pending, and other plans on a case by case basis.
Mission & Vision
The Inova Cares Clinics for Women and Children are committed to providing high quality care, education, and support services, to Northern Virginia’s underserved population of women and children at the clinic sites. Our goal is to continuously improve the health and well-being of our patients and families.