No fee except for small meals/supplies fee for Super Sibs club session
Provides support to Arlington families, staff members and citizens.
- Answers questions by phone/email
- Information and resources
- Social or recreational events
- Sibshops or sibling support – group for children in grades 2-5 who have siblings with disabilities in Arlington and Northern Virginia
- Support network meetings
- Provides training for parents on special education topics and specific disabilities (e.g., Understanding Special Education; Becoming an Active IEP Team Member; Positive Behavioral Supports for Children with Autism) and general parenting topics (Communicating with Teens, Homework Help for Parents, etc.)