Provides support to families and individuals (adults and teens) living with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. NOFAS-VA is a non-profit organization and an affiliate of the National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Members have access to NOFAS materials and all the support services they offer. NOFAS-VA looks forward to reaching out to help families in need, and to aid in the prevention of this 100% preventable spectrum of disorders.
- Answers questions by phone/email
- Support group meetings
- Information and resources
- Social or recreational events
- Parent workshops for parents of children with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Disorder (FASD)
- Community organization training to schools, communities, churches or other groups who want to learn about FASD (including how to support families and individuals living with FASD and prevention)