Northern Virginia's Premier Behavioral Health Service for Children and Families
Inova Kellar Center has provided behavioral health services for children, adolescents and their families for more than twenty-five years. Our comprehensive mental health and substance use disorder treatment programs and an innovative special education school to support families throughout Northern Virginia and have continued to expand to meet future needs.
The Inova Kellar Center was founded in 1991 in partnership with Inova and visionaries Art and Betty Kellar, who had a strong commitment to serve children and families in the multicultural Northern Virginia region, and is part of the comprehensive offerings of Inova Behavioral Health Services. Today, the Inova Kellar Center has two locations, one in Fairfax, Virginia, and the other in Sterling, Virginia, serving Loudoun County.
The Inova Kellar Center in Sterling, Virginia serving Loudoun County provides a full continuum of outpatient services and programs, including individual, family and group therapy, medication management, psychiatric evaluations, and a partial hospitalization program (PHP).
- Mental health day treatment - Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)*
- Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Services (CATS) Addiction Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP)*
- Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Services (CATS) day treatment - Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP)*
- Comprehensive Addiction Treatment Services (CATS) Medication Assisted Therapy (MAT) for addictions support*
- Counseling services – individual psychotherapy
*A service of Inova Loudoun Hospital