If You are Having a Life-Threatening Emergency, Call 911 Immediately.
Inova Emergency Room – Ashburn, a service of Inova Loudoun Hospital, is open year-round: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This free standing, full service emergency room (ER) is located in the Inova HealthPlex – Ashburn building on Loudoun County Parkway – just minutes from Brambleton. It is a Joint Commission Certified Acute Stroke Ready Hospital (ASRH).
Our highly trained, board certified emergency medicine physicians can treat patients of all ages in any emergency situation. The facility is equipped with on-site advanced technology including CT scans, ultrasounds, x-rays, and full spectrum laboratory testing.
- Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Staffed with board-certified emergency physicians
- Emergency nurses certified in advanced cardiac life support (ACLS)
- Seamless access to Inova Loudoun Hospital
- 24-hour lab testing and radiology including X-ray, CT scan and ultrasound
Excellence in Emergency Care
In 2019, Inova Emergency Room – Ashburn was one of a handful of emergency departments nationwide to receive a prestigious Lantern Award from the Emergency Nurses Association (ENA) in recognition of our exceptional practice and innovative performance in the core areas of leadership, practice, education, advocacy and research.