- Pre-anesthesia assessment with a nurse practitioner and anesthesiologist
- Evaluation of test results with notification to referring practice for any issues requiring followup
- Presurgical and pre-procedural telephone assessment to include pre-op and day-of surgery instruction and education
- Review for completeness and processing of required surgical documentation, external testing results, H&P, Acknowledgement of Informed Consent and Advance Directives
- Chart preparation for all presurgical and pre-procedural patients
- Surgical pre-registration and financial counseling
Hours of Operation
Telephone Interviews with Pre-Procedural Nurse
(Patients are required to call 703-776-2000 to schedule their telephone interview.)
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Nurse Practitioner and Anesthesia Assessments
(For urgent cases, physician offices may call 703-776-7946 to schedule immediate assessments.)
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Lab/Testing Appointment Hours
- Labs: Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.