Inova has teamed up with DispatchHealth to bring same-day medical care to your home for urgent, but non-life-threatening health issues. DispatchHealth is an extension of your Inova medical care team, and their expert teams are ready to deliver high-quality, convenient care when you can’t leave home or when your doctor’s office is closed.Get Started
DispatchHealth Treats These Conditions:
- COVID-19 symptoms
- Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
- Headache / Migraine
- Respiratory infections
- Shortness of breath with COPD
- Strains, sprains and minor fractures
- Urinary tract infections (UTI)
- And more
Tests & Procedures Available
- IV fluids, medications and antibiotics
- Lancing of abscess (boil)
- Advanced on-stie blood testing
- Urinary catheter insertion
- Rapid infectious disease testing (flu, COVID-19, strep, mono, etc.)
- And more
How It Works
4) They’ll Take Care of the Rest
DispatchHealth will call in any prescriptions you might need, update your doctor within 24 hours, and work directly with your insurance to process billing. DispatchHealth is in-network with most insurance plans, including Medicare and Medicare Advantage and typically costs the same as a traditional urgent care visit.
DispatchHealth makes medical care at home quick, easy, and affordable. Contact our medical team via the DispatchHealth website to get started.
DispatchHealth: Convenient, Affordable In-Home Medical Care in Northern Virginia
DispatchHealth treats simple to complex illnesses and minor injuries, all from the comfort of your home. They can also test for COVID-19 and treat its associated symptoms. Medical teams always wear protective gear and arrive with sanitized equipment.
The DispatchHealth mobile app is available for for Android or iPhone: