Welcome to Inova Kellar Center Virtual Visits!
Inova Kellar Center is now providing clinical services and programming for children, adolescents and their families using telehealth technology. Continuing our support of our patients in their individualized healthcare, Inova Kellar Center provides evidence-based treatment interventions for mental health and substance use via telemedicine visits.
Inova Kellar Center is taking precautions against COVID-19 by strictly adhering to CDC guidelines, which restrict in-person interaction as much as possible. Therefore, we are providing appointments and assessments through telehealth video conferencing for both current and new patients. We will provide the same level of attention and detail during telemedicine visits as any other visit for our patient’s care.
About Our Virtual Visits
Please see the following requirements to participate in virtual visits:
- Willingness of both child and parent or guardian to be seen for a behavioral health visit via telehealth
- Ability to have a responsible adult in the home during the visit in the event that the provider needs to involve a parent or guardian
- A private place in the home to participate in the telemedicine video conference
- Access to a smartphone, tablet or computer with a webcam
- Access to Wi-Fi or a cellular hotspot
All existing patients are eligible for virtual visit appointments. We are also accepting new patients for virtual visits. For more information about how Inova Kellar Center supports children and families or to schedule a virtual visit please call 703-218-8500 Monday through Friday between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
For information about Inova Behavioral Health Services mental health and substance use care for adults, please call 571-623-3500.