The Inova Parkinson's and Movement Disorder Center and physicians are active in the academic world of Parkinson's and movement disorders research. We are consistently on the shortlist of U.S. hospitals selected to study the latest advances in treatments, including trials for Parkinson’s and movement disorder conditions.
We are dedicated to staying on the leading edge of new methods to diagnose and treat various conditions and in fact were among the first wave of hospital in the U.S. to utilize DBS remote neurostimulation therapy.
Parkinson's and movement disorders clinical trials are conducted by attending physicians on staff at the Inova Parkinson's and Movement Disorders Center. These listings are for informational use and should not replace information given by your physician. Studies may close without warning.
The studies below will link to our master Inova Neurosciences Research database once you click to open and review.
- A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of IPX203 in Parkinson's Disease Patients With Motor Fluctuations (Impax)
- A Phase 3, Twelve-week Study to Determine the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of P2B001 Once Daily Compared to Its Individual Components in Subjects With Early Parkinson's Disease and to a Calibration Arm of Pramipexole ER
- A Post-Market Study Evaluating the Safety of Infinity DBS System With MR Conditional Labeling
- Opicapone Treatment Initiation Open-Label Study (OPTI-ON)
- A Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized, Phase 2a Study with Oral UCB0599 in Study Participants with Early Parkinson's Disease (Orchestra)
- A Prospective Observational Study to Evaluate the Clinical Outcomes and Burden of Disease of PD Patients with Motor Fluctuations Not Adequately Controlled by Current PD Medications (PROSPECT)
- Study in Parkinson's Disease Patients with Dyskinesia with Combinations of JM-010 and Its Individual Components (SHINE)