Signature Partners is a clinically integrated, high-performing network of providers focused on patient care. With the goal of transforming healthcare in Northern Virginia, our new model represents an important opportunity for plans to offer quality benefits and keep premiums affordable in response to healthcare reform.
A New Model for Healthcare: Signature Partners
Our network of doctors and care facilities are dedicated to improving the health and wellness of our community while transforming the way healthcare is provided. We offer:
- Clinical integration: Our providers work together to improve coordination of care, adhere to clinical guidelines and produce efficiencies in the process.
- Pay-for-performance: Our gain-sharing payment methodology rewards providers for a high level of service and better patient outcomes.
- Triple Aim* goals: Signature Partners adherence to the ACA’s Three-part Aim goals assures that patients will benefit from reduced costs, improved outcomes and heightened patient experiences.
* The Triple Aim initiative was developed by the Institute of Healthcare Improvement (IHI). Read more
Benefits for Payors Through Clinical Integration
Quality takes on new meaning in Signature Partners’ clinically integrated network. Employers, payor groups and other purchasers enjoy a number of benefits from the clinical integration model, including:
- Savings: Our clinically integrated network effectively impacts medical costs, providing an opportunity for reduced premiums, copays and deductibles.
- Clinical management: Our providers are involved in true clinical management of their patients. This means that payors are less involved in managing patient care, resulting in cost-savings to the plan.