About Alison Huffstetler, MD
Dr. Alison Huffstetler is a primary care physician board certified in family medicine. She joined Inova Health System in 2020.
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Virginia Academy of Family Physicians
- Member, Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Member, North American Primary Care Research Group
- Brodie Resident Clinician, University of Virginia
- Mollholand Resident Educator, University of Virginia
Huffstetler A, Muthusubramanian A, DeGeorge K. Bacterial Pneumonia. In R. Kellerman and T Bope Ed. Conn’s Current Therapy, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. December, 2019: 746-750.
Haq C, Huffstetler A, Bazemore A. Progress, Challenges, and Policies to Promote Primary Health Care. Harvard Health Policy Review. January, 2019; (16)2.
Huffstetler A. Concurrent Use of Oxytocin Infusion with Foley Catheter May Increase Delivery Rate Within 24 Hours of Labor Induction in Women with Singleton Pregnancy. Dynamed Resident Focus. 13(2). http://dynamed.com/home/about/ebm-journal/archives/article/concurrent-use-of-oxytocin-infusion-with-foley-catheter-may-increase-delive. Accessed October 16, 2018.
Medical EducationAmerican University of the Caribbean School of Medicine 2015
Training Specialty: Family Medicine
06/30/2015 - 06/30/2018
Training Specialty: Health Policy
7/24/2018 - 07/31/2019