About Greg Gaski, MD
Dr. Greg Gaski is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon specializing in trauma injuries to bones, joints, and soft tissues including muscles, tendons and ligaments. He joined Inova in 2020 and has been practicing since 2006.
Dr. Gaski was drawn to the challenging field of orthopaedic trauma due to the complex nature of injuries with multiple broken bones, compound fractures, and fractures near a joint or of the pelvis, which require specialized care. He takes great pride in not only restoring and repairing fractures, but also in helping patients through their rehabilitation and recovery. Dr. Gask approaches care with precision and compassion to create a personalized treatment plan for patients based on their injury and lifestyle.
A native of Cleveland, OH, Dr. Gaski currently resides in northern Virginia with his wife, son and daughter. In his spare time he enjoys biking with his family, golfing and watching his beloved Cleveland Browns play during football season.
- Book Editor: Synopsis of Orthopaedic Trauma Management
- Trustees Teaching Award, Indiana University School of Medicine
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association member and faculty instructor for resident fracture courses
- Fellow of American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- AO North America member and faculty instructor for resident fracture courses
- Major Extremity Trauma Research Consortium (METRC) - Science committee
- Principal investigator on numerous research studies
Medical EducationThe Ohio State University College of Medicine 2006
Training Specialty: Orthopaedic Surgery
6/1/2006 - 06/30/2011
Training Specialty: Orthopaedic Trauma
08/01/2011 - 07/31/2012