About Jean Thermolice, MD
Dr. Jean W. Thermolice is a board-certified physician specializing in Obstetrics and Gynecology. His clinical interests include High Risk Obstetrics (HTN, Diabetes, and Preterm Birth).
To better serve his patients, he speaks English, French, Haitian Creole, and Spanish.
Dr. Thermolice has received the following awards and professional recognitions:
- Academic excellence in medical knowledge (2008-2009, 2009-2010)
- Best medical student teacher (2008-2009, 2009-2010)
- Outstanding oral presentations (2009-2010)
- Recognized by the nursing and support staff for superior interpersonal and communication skills and professionalism (2009-2010)
- Resident award for Best Team Player (2010-2011)
- Excellence in teaching, VCU School of Medicine (2015-2016, 2016-2017)
Medical EducationUniversite D'etat D'Haiti 2000
Training Specialty: Ob/Gyn
06/11/2007 - 06/10/2011
Training Specialty: Maternal/Fetal Medicine
7/05/2011 - 6/30/2013