About Jeffry Waldman, MD
Dr. Jeffry Waldman is a primary care physician board certified in family medicine. He joined Inova Health System in 2020 and has been practicing since 1991.
Dr. Waldman has a special interest in caring for multigenerational families and all aspects of family medicine.
- Medical Director, Compassus Hospice, 2017 - Present
- Top Doctors, Washingtonian, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2021, 2022
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor, 2014
- Medical Director, Capital Hospice, 2006 - 2009
- Medical Director, Birmingham Green Skilled Nursing Facility, 2004 - Present
Medical EducationUniversity of Connecticut 1991
Training Specialty: Family Practice
7/1/1991 - 7/31/1992
7/1/1991 - 6/30/1994
About Patient Comments
The Patient Rating score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.