About Lee Blecher, MD
Dr. Lee Blecher is a primary care physician board certified in family medicine. He joined Inova Health System in 2020 and has been practicing since 1998.
Dr. Blecher is originally from Blacksburg, VA. Outside of work, he enjoys spending time with his wonderful wife and two terrific children. He also likes listening to music and traveling when he can.
- Top Doctors, Washingtonian, 2021, 2022
- Excellence in Teaching Recognition
- Top Teacher in Family Medicine at Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- "Chapter 159, Cesarean Section" – Pfenninger and Fowler’s Procedures for Primary Care (2010)
- "Warfarin Plus Aspirin More Effective Than Aspirin Alone" – Journal of Family Practice (2010)
Medical EducationVirginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine 1998
7/1/1998 - 6/30/2001
Training Specialty: Family Practice and Ob-Gyn
7/1/2001 - 6/30/2002
About Patient Comments
The Patient Rating score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.