About Lilly KC, MD
Dr. Lilly KC is a primary care physician board certified in family medicine. She joined Inova Health System in 2020 and has been practicing since 1992.
Outside of work, Dr. KC likes walking, swimming, traveling, gardening and meditating. She also enjoys cooking, reading, movies and spending time with family and friends.
Dr. KC has a passion for health for her patients, family and self. She believes that each of us can achieve health and that each of us is the boss of our own health. As a family physician, Dr. KC's goal is to guide, coach and empower her patients to achieve and maintain health.
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University Department of Family Medicine
- Founding Member, Nepal Medical College, Kathmandu, Nepal
- Member, Obesity Medicine Association
- Member, American Academy of Family Physicians
- Affiliation, Prince William Medical Center
Medical EducationThomas Jefferson University Sidney Kimmel Medical College 1992
Training Specialty: Family Medicine
7/1/1992 - 6/30/1995
Board CertificationFamily Medicine
- Inova Ambulatory