About Rami Tabbarah, MD
Dr. Tabbarah is a specialty care physician board certified in obstetrics and gynecology. He is fellowship trained in management of abnormal uterine bleeding, fibroids and minimally invasive procedures including robotic surgery.
Dr. Tabbarah became interested in obstetrics and gynecology because of a general interest in women’s health and female pelvic disorders. His goal is to help his patients get optimal care for their gynecological concerns. He is experienced in treating a variety of gynecological problems both surgically and medically.
Born in the United States, Dr. Tabbarah also lived in Lebanon for some time. He currently resides in Virginia with his wife, two sons and daughter. He speaks both English and Arabic proficiently. In his spare time he likes to read, bike and hike.
- Lead Staff Surgeon for OB-GYN at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Director of Surgical Education at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Assistant Clinical Professor of OB-GYN at Virginia Common Wealth University
- Assistant Clinical Professor of OB-GYN at the George Washington University
- Member of American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
Medical EducationAmerican University of Beirut 2004
Training Specialty: Surgery
6/1/2006 - 6/30/2007
Training Specialty: Ob/Gyn
07/01/2007 - 06/30/2011
Training Specialty: Gynecology
07/01/2011 - 06/30/2012