About Robert Phillips, MD
Dr. Robert Phillips is a primary care physician board certified in family medicine. He joined Inova Health System in 2020 and has been practicing since 1994.
- President, American Medical Student Association, 1994 – 1995
- Vice President for Research & Policy, American Board of Family Medicine
- Member, Florida Blue Key Honor Society
- Research Professor, Georgetown University
- Clinical Professor, Virginia Commonwealth University
Medical EducationUniversity of Florida College of Medicine 1995
Training Specialty: Family Medicine
7/1/1995 - 6/15/198
Training Specialty: Research Fellowship
7/1/1998 - 5/30/2020
Board CertificationFamily Medicine
- Inova Ambulatory
About Patient Comments
The Patient Rating score is an average of all responses to physician related questions on our nationally-recognized Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey. Responses are measured on a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being the best score. Comments are gathered from our Press Ganey Patient Satisfaction Survey and displayed in their entirety. Patients are de-identified for confidentiality and patient privacy.