About Sanda Di Paolo, MD
Dr. Sanda DiPaolo is a board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist. She joins Inova Medical Group (IMG) with over 24 years of clinical experience. She has a special interest in management of natural childbirth and women’s health and wellness. Dr. DiPaolo is well known for her expertise in minimally invasive surgery (including da Vinci Robotics), which she believes enhances healing and recovery, maximizes cosmetic outcomes and improves the quality of life for women.
Dr. DiPaolo practiced OB/GYN for 24 years with her father as her mentor. Together, she and her father cared for women with a team approach to provide the highest quality of care in a compassionate and caring environment. She brings this private practice experience and her personal connection with her patients to Inova OB/GYN.
A native of Washington, DC, Dr. DiPaolo currently resides in Northern Virginia with her husband and three daughters. In her spare time she likes to play tennis, go skiing, cook large family dinners and take long nature walks with her sisters, daughters and Cavalier Spaniel.
- OB/GYN Physician Leader at Inova Fairfax Women’s Hospital
- Women’s Quality Improvement and Safety Committee, Inova Women’s Hospital, Fairfax, VA
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Assistant Clinical Professor of OB/GYN at Virginia Commonwealth University, School of Medicine
- Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists