The outpatient surgery center at the new Inova Professional Services Building (PSB) is located on the Inova Fairfax Medical Campus in Falls Church, Virginia. This surgery center is staffed with highly trained and experienced physicians, nurses and technicians who provide personalized care to patients with the most advanced technology and experience. We are licensed by the state of Virginia, certified by Medicare, accredited by AAAHC, and affiliated with most major HMOs and PPOs.
Our surgery center is accredited by The Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States.
We provide quality, cost-effective outpatient care in a safe environment serving Annandale, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Fairfax County and surrounding communities. Patients are provided with a comfortable and convenient setting for outpatient procedures.
What Are the Advantages of Having My Outpatient Procedure at the Inova Surgery Center at Fairfax Campus?
- Modern state-of-the art surgical environment with advanced technologies
- Modular stainless steel operating suites
- Waiting area offers complimentary WiFi access, coffee, and charging stations
- Valet parking located right outside of the building
- Surgical patient information status boards
- Six locations of food and drink amenities located on-site at the campus, including Panera Bread and Starbucks kiosks.
- Inova’s retail pharmacy, Inova Pharmacy Plus, located on-site at the campus
Preparing for Surgery
Visit our Preparing for Your Procedure for important pre-surgery forms, testing information, pre-op instructions.
Types of Services
The surgical services offered at the Professional Services Building outpatient surgery center include a variety of minimally invasive and open procedures in the specialties of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine, Podiatry and General Surgery.
Common Surgical Services and Procedures at This Inova Surgery Center
- Regional nerve blocks to prevent & minimize post-operative pain
Orthopedics & Sports Medicine
- Total ankle replacement
- Achilles tendon repair
- Arthroscopic shoulder, rotator cuff repair
- Arthroscopic knee, ACL reconstruction
- Bunionectomy, also known as bunion removal
- Gallbladder removal (Laparoscopic cholecystectomy)
- Hernia repair
- Thyroidectomy & parathyroidectomy
- Carpal tunnel release
Center hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Important Related Phone Numbers
Pre-Procedural Evaluation Clinic: 703-776-2000
Financial Services: 703-776-6019
Hospital Billing Questions: 571-423-5750
Anesthesiology Billing Questions: 1-888-280-9533
Medical Records Office: 703-776-3307