The Inova Pharmacy Plus Locations are:
Inova Fair Oaks Medical Campus
3600 Joseph Siewick Drive
Fairfax, VA 22033
Inova Pharmacy Plus will be on the first floor, across from the Gift Shop.
- Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Closed on Sunday
Inova Fairfax Medical Campus
3300 Gallows Road
Falls Church, VA 22042
|Inova Heart and Vascular Institute
Fax - 703-776-8232
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Weekends: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Fax - 703-776-6553
Conveniently located in the ED department at Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Open 7 days a week: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Inova Schar Cancer Institute
A department of Inova Fairfax Hospital
8081 Innovation Park Drive
Fairfax, VA 22031
Toll Free: 1-833-491-2812
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Weekends: closed
Benefits of Inova Pharmacy Plus
- Pharmacists are an important part of your care team. They understand your treatment plan and specific prescription needs, and communicate directly with your doctor when needed.
- You can get your prescription medications and other health care supplies before you leave the hospital
- You can have specialty medications delivered to your home, so you can have one place to handle all of your needs
- Prices are competitive with outside pharmacies and medical supply stores
- Most major insurances are accepted. Payment is due at the time of purchase and can be made with cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover.
- The pharmacy inventory is carefully selected by our doctors and nurses to meet our patients' needs
- Specialty medications, which cannot be filled by neighborhood or chain-store pharmacies, can conveniently be filled at our Inova Schar Cancer Institute location
- Filling your prescriptions at our specialty pharmacy comes with many additional services such s a pharmacy liaison to help you manage your medications and treatment
- Our specialty pharmacy team will help you with insurance approvals, financial assistance, side-effect management, refills, home delivery and on-call or scheduled conversations with certified specialty pharmacists who coordinate care with your physicians and nurses. All services are provided at no additional charge to you.
- Non sterile compounding
- OTC medications
- Home health care supplies
How to get your prescription filled at Inova Pharmacy Plus
For inpatients and surgical patients:
- You will be connected with a member of our pharmacy team to help you fill your prescription
- Medications can be delivered to your bedside, picked up at the pharmacy or scheduled for home delivery (specialty medications)
- If you have questions about your medications, we can arrange a consultation with your pharmacist before you go home
For all other patients and team members:
- Please have the provider send your prescription to Inova Pharmacy Plus
- If you have any questions or to have an Inova Pharmacy Plus team member transfer your prescription from an outside pharmacy to our pharmacy, please give us a call
- Opt-in to Text Messaging reminders and pick up notifications
- Refill your prescription from your smart phone! Download the free RefillPro app available on the App Store and Google Play for quick and easy refills!