This surgery center is located at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus in Falls Church, Virginia and is staffed with highly trained and experienced physicians, nurses and technicians who provide personalized care to patients with the most advanced technology and experience. We are licensed by the state of Virginia, certified by Medicare, accredited by AAAHC, and affiliated with most major HMOs and PPOs.
Our surgery center is accredited by The Joint Commission, an independent, not-for-profit organization that accredits and certifies nearly 21,000 health care organizations and programs in the United States.
We provide quality, cost-effective outpatient care in a safe environment serving Annandale, Alexandria, Arlington, Falls Church, Vienna, Fairfax County and surrounding communities. Patients are provided with a comfortable and convenient setting for inpatient and outpatient procedures.
What Are the Advantages of Having My Procedure at the Inova Surgery Center at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus?
- Comfortable waiting area with WiFi access, charging stations, coffee and vending machines
- Valet parking located right outside of the surgery center
- Six locations of food and drink amenities located on-site at the campus, including Panera Bread and Starbucks kiosks.
- Surgical patient information status boards
- Inova’s retail pharmacy, Inova Pharmacy Plus, located on-site at the campus
Preparing for Surgery
Visit our Preparing for Surgery webpage for important pre-surgery forms, testing information, pre-op instructions.
Surgical Services Provided at This Surgery Center
Below is a list of common surgical services and procedures we provide. Please check with your physician if the service you are looking for is not listed.
- Orthopedic and Orthopedic Trauma
- Trauma Surgery
- Neurosurgery Trauma
- Thoracic and Vascular Surgery
- Robotic Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- ENT and Otolaryngology Surgery
- Oncologic Surgery
- Pediatric Surgery
- Urologic Surgery
Center hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Important Related Phone Numbers
Pre-Procedural Evaluation Clinic: 703-776-2000
Financial Services: 703-776-6019
Hospital Billing Questions: 571-423-5750
Anesthesiology Billing Questions: 1-888-280-9533
Medical Records Office: 703-776-3307