Inova Mount Vernon Hospital is pleased to announce an opportunity for patients and families to have a greater involvement in hospital care by serving on a new Patient & Family Advisory Council.
We are seeking volunteers to become members of this established group that will help shape the future of healthcare at Inova.
The council membership will consist of recent patients and family members as well as hospital staff. The mission of the council is varied and may include the following: providing input and different points of view on programs, issues, and services that impact patient care.
We are looking for volunteers who:
- Have strong listening skills as well as effective oral communication abilities
- Are willing to work in an advice-giving role
- Are able to respect the different points of view of others
- Are able to actively participate in discussions and provide necessary suggestions for improvement on a variety of issues
- Have a strong desire and commitment for quality health care at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital
If you are interested in sharing your viewpoints on healthcare at Inova Mount Vernon Hospital, please complete the application below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call 703-664-7104.