Proud to serve the Clifton and Centreville communities Family Medicine of Clifton/Centreville
We are part of the Fairfax Family Practice Centers, which has provided quality family practice care to Northern Virginia since 1971 and more recently has partnered with Inova to deliver comprehensive, high quality, personal care to our patients throughout the region.
Our physicians and our physician assistants are board certified and dedicated to providing medical care specifically tailored to your needs and the needs of your family.
Family medicine provides continuous healthcare for the individual and family encompassing all ages and genders, each organ system, and every disease entity.
COVID-19 Vaccine & Booster Available
- Our Inova Primary Care office offers established patients the Pfizer-BioNTech booster for ages 12 + during any scheduled visit.
- Please notify a team member that you are interested in receiving your booster when you arrive for your appointment.
- You may also call our office to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine or booster appointment.
Our Primary Care office offers COVID-19 testing for established patients who are experiencing moderate COVID-19 symptoms. Asymptomatic patients or individuals without symptoms who have been exposed to COVID-19 WILL NOT be tested.
A virtual visit is required to determine if COVID-19 testing is needed.
Join the University of Virginia Patient-Student Partnership
Learn how medical students can provide extra help related to your care – and how you will help shape a future doctor.
Understanding Advance Care Planning
It's never too early to begin planning for future medical care. Begin a conversation today with your Primary Care provider and let your healthcare wishes be known before an emergency situation occurs.Learn More
Personal and Secure Health Record MyChart
MyChart is a free service offered by participating Inova medical facilities and doctors' offices that offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
Get the MyChart mobile app for Android or iPhone:
With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Use eCheck-in to complete paperwork online prior to your visit
- Launch your video visits
- View your health summary/record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Communicate electronically and securely with your provider
Patient Satisfaction Comments