Proud to serve the Clifton and Centreville communities Family Medicine of Clifton/Centreville
We are part of the Fairfax Family Practice Centers, which has provided quality family practice care to Northern Virginia since 1971 and more recently has partnered with Inova to deliver comprehensive, high quality, personal care to our patients throughout the region.
Our physicians and our physician assistants are board certified and dedicated to providing medical care specifically tailored to your needs and the needs of your family.
Family medicine provides continuous healthcare for the individual and family encompassing all ages and genders, each organ system, and every disease entity.
COVID-19 Vaccine Available
Now offering Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines for age 12 and older at this location.
We are reopening our office for scheduled appointments. However, for the safety of our community, we are only seeing sick patients through virtual visits. We are scheduling well visits in office on a reduced basis in accordance with COVID pre-screening guidelines.
Call our office at 703-263-9600 to schedule a visit today.
Fight the Flu
Flu vaccines are now available for existing Primary Care patients. A yearly flu shot is the most important step in protecting you and your loved ones from getting the flu. Flu shots are recommended for all children over the age of 6 months and all adults.CDC FLU FAQS
- Thursday, Sept. 9, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 22, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 23, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 28, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 6, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 7, 2 - 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 12, 9 - 11 a.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 14, 2 - 4 p.m.
Personal and Secure Health Record MyChart
MyChart is a free service offered by participating Inova medical facilities and doctors' offices that offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
Get the MyChart mobile app for Android or iPhone:
With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Use eCheck-in to complete paperwork online prior to your visit
- Launch your video visits
- View your health summary/record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Communicate electronically and securely with your provider