Proudly serving the Herndon community Herndon Family Medicine
We are part of the Fairfax Family Practice Centers, which has provided quality family practice care to Northern Virginia since 1971 and more recently has partnered with Inova to deliver comprehensive, high quality, personal care to our patients throughout the region.
Our physicians and our physician assistants are board certified and dedicated to providing medical care specifically tailored to your needs and the needs of your family.
Not Accepting New Patients Until October
Based on our current patient load, our next available new patient appointment with any of our providers is in October 2022.
If you need to be seen sooner, please visit our affiliated practices:
Don't Miss Your Shot
Flu vaccines are now available for existing patients. A yearly flu shot is the most important step in protecting you and your loved ones from getting the flu. Flu shots are recommended for all children over the age of 6 months and all adults.
- Flu shots are available at any upcoming appointment. Talk to your provider today.
- Existing patients can also call to schedule a flu shot appointment.
- Primary Care Services
- Cardiovascular Services
- Office Procedures/Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Virtual Visits
- At your next appointment, patients are now automatically scheduled for 6-month follow up(s) and Physicals (if you are eligible) as recommended by your provider
- You will receive an appointment reminder through MyChart
- If you need to change your appointment, reschedule through MyChart or call us 703-481-1505
Most laboratory blood draws and specimen collections can be performed during your appointment. Our lab drawing and processing is exclusively for our own patients. To ensure accuracy, we are unable to process orders written by other doctors for laboratory services or blood draws. We thank you for your understanding.
NOTE: Lab work is drawn at time of office visit or on a separate appointment.
COVID-19 Vaccine & Booster Available
- Our Inova Primary Care office offers established patients the Pfizer-BioNTech booster for ages 12 + during any scheduled visit.
- Please notify a team member that you are interested in receiving your booster when you arrive for your appointment.
- You may also call our office to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine or booster appointment.
Our Primary Care office offers COVID-19 testing for established patients who are experiencing moderate COVID-19 symptoms. Asymptomatic patients or individuals without symptoms who have been exposed to COVID-19 WILL NOT be tested.
A virtual visit is required to determine if COVID-19 testing is needed.
Personal and Secure Health Record MyChart
MyChart is a free service offered by participating Inova medical facilities and doctors' offices that offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
Get the MyChart mobile app for Android or iPhone:
With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Use eCheck-in to complete paperwork online prior to your visit
- Launch your video visits
- View your health summary/record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Communicate electronically and securely with your provider