Proudly serving the Herndon community Herndon Family Medicine
We are part of the Fairfax Family Practice Centers, which has provided quality family practice care to Northern Virginia since 1971 and more recently has partnered with Inova to deliver comprehensive, high quality, personal care to our patients throughout the region.
Our physicians and our physician assistants are board certified and dedicated to providing medical care specifically tailored to your needs and the needs of your family.
Currently Not Accepting New Patients
If you need to be seen sooner, please visit our affiliated practices:
- Primary Care Services
- Cardiovascular Services
- Office Procedures/Surgery
- Physical Therapy
- Virtual Visits
- At your next appointment, patients are now automatically scheduled for 6-month follow up(s) and Physicals (if you are eligible) as recommended by your provider
- You will receive an appointment reminder through MyChart
- If you need to change your appointment, reschedule through MyChart or call us 703-481-1505
Most laboratory blood draws and specimen collections can be performed during your appointment. Our lab drawing and processing is exclusively for our own patients. To ensure accuracy, we are unable to process orders written by other doctors for laboratory services or blood draws. We thank you for your understanding.
NOTE: Lab work is drawn at time of office visit or on a separate appointment.
COVID-19 Testing & Vaccination for Established Primary Care Patients
COVID-19 testing is available for those who are experiencing moderate COVID-19 symptoms. Asymptomatic patients will not be tested. Schedule a virtual visit to determine if testing is needed.
COVID-19 Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and booster are available for ages 12 + during any scheduled visit at our Primary Care offices. Select locations offer vaccines for 6 months – 11 years old. Ask a team member at your next appointment.
Understanding Advance Care Planning
It's never too early to begin planning for future medical care. Begin a conversation today with your Primary Care provider and let your healthcare wishes be known before an emergency situation occurs.
Personal and Secure Health Record MyChart
MyChart is a free service offered by participating Inova medical facilities and doctors' offices that offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
Get the MyChart mobile app for Android or iPhone:
With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Schedule appointments with your primary care provider
- Use eCheck-in to complete paperwork online prior to your visit
- Launch your video visits
- View your health summary/record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Communicate electronically and securely with your provider