For life's everyday bumps and bruises – and more – Inova offers expert, convenient care for you and your family at all Inova Urgent Care locations in Northern Virginia.
All Inova Urgent Care locations are open 7 days a week to serve you and your family. Select locations – Dulles South, Reston, Vienna and West Springfield – offer specialized pediatric services in collaboration with Inova Children’s Hospital.
Inova Urgent Care is accredited by the Urgent Care Association of America.
Services Available at Inova Urgent Care
- Treatment of bacterial and viral illnesses (e.g. colds, cough, flu, bronchitis, strep throat, urinary tract infections)
- X-rays for sprains, strains and fractures
- Stitches for minor cuts
- Lab tests
- Flu shots and vaccines
- Treatment of minor burns, rashes, insect bites and stings
- Work-related injuries and worker’s compensation cases
- Sports physicals
- Alcohol and drug testing
- Occupational Health services provided at some locations (employee testing, immunizations, OSHA exams)
Do You Need Emergency Care?
Inova Urgent Care centers offer expert, convenient care for patients who need immediate medical attention for conditions that are not life-threatening, like the flu, X-rays for sprains and strains and stitches for minor cuts.
If you have a serious or life-threatening medical concern, you should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.