With MyChart, you can use the Internet to:
- Request medical appointments with your primary care provider
- Use eCheck-in to check-in to you appointment prior to your visit
- View your health summary from the MyChart electronic health record
- View test results
- Request prescription renewals
- Access trusted health information resources
- Communicate electronically and securely with your provider
You can now skip the waiting room paperwork and check-in to your appointment from the comfort of your home. For virtual and in-person visits, you can save time by completing the check-in process using the MyChart patient portal.
With virtual eCheck-in, you can:
- Update address information
- Verify your insurance
- Confirm any current medications, allergies and health issues
- Sign documents
Once you schedule your appointment, you will receive an email confirmation with details about your visit, including a link to complete your check-in via MyChart.
Visit our FAQ page for answers to all the most frequently asked questions about MyChart
The free MyChart mobile application is available for iPhone and Android devices.