Inova Fairfax Medical Campus Treasure Trove stores are located in McLean and Springfield, VA. These stores resell donated items and consigned merchandise. Proceeds from the stores directly benefit Inova Fairfax Medical Campus programs and services. The volunteers in these locations make an important contribution to the hospital, and opportunities are available for both adults and high schoolers.
We welcome applicants 16+ years to apply at our resale stores in McLean and Springfield.
Requirements to Become a Volunteer
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Complete and pass a background check (valid social security number required)
- Complete two rounds of tuberculosis screening OR one tuberculosis blood test
- Provide confirmation of receiving the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella), Varicella (Chickenpox), Tdap for Pertussis (Whooping Cough) vaccines OR proof of immunity via titer
- Receive a flu vaccine (if onboarding during flu season)