The Inova Health Access team identifies uninsured adults and children and connects them with an appropriate and affordable source of quality healthcare services.
How the Inova Health Access program works:
- Provides community based education on the availability of health coverage through Medicaid and FAMIS
- Provides one-on-one application and enrollment assistance for Virginia’s Medicaid and FAMIS programs
- Provides referrals to local safety net providers for those who do not qualify for Virginia’s Medicaid and FAMIS programs
- Provides follow-up and re-enrollment assistance to ensure enrollees maintain coverage
- Provides post-enrollment education to educate new enrollees on their benefits and how to utilize services
Contact the Inova Health Access team to assist you with the Medicaid application process. This can be done either via phone at 703-698-2550 or in person by appointment at the following locations: