Inova Health Advantage Clinics provide primary care services to adult Medicaid enrollees to include health maintenance and disease prevention, patient education and counseling, and the treatment of acute and chronic medical conditions such as diabetes and hypertension.
Who is Eligible?
- Legal Virginia residents, ages 19 to 64
- Not already in or eligible for Medicare
- Must meet income requirements, which vary by household size:
- A single adult making up to $17,237 per year
- A disabled adult making up to $17,237 per year
- A family of three making up to $29,436 per year
Medicaid Enrollment Assistance
For Medicaid enrollment assistance, contact the Inova Health Access team. We can help you with the application process by phone at 703-698-2550 or in person.
Please contact us to schedule an appointment at any of the following locations:
4700 King St., Suite 100, Alexandria, VA 22302
7617 Little River Tpke, Suite 850, Annandale, VA 22003
2700 Prosperity Ave., Suite 280, Fairfax, VA 22031