- Centers for Disease Control: https://emergency.cdc.gov/planning/index.asp
- Federal Emergency Management Agency: https://www.fema.gov/
- Ready.gov: https://www.ready.gov/
- Disaster Distress Helpline: https://www.samhsa.gov/find-help/disaster-distress-helpline
The Disaster Distress Helpline, 1-800-985-5990, is a 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national hotline dedicated to providing immediate crisis counseling for people who are experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster. This toll-free, multilingual, and confidential crisis support service is available to all residents in the United States and its territories. Stress, anxiety, and other depression-like symptoms are common reactions after a disaster. Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- National Weather Service (NWS): https://www.weather.gov/