About Jennifer DeSimone, MD
Dr. Jennifer DeSimone is a specialty care physician board certified in dermatology. She joins Inova Medical Group with 5 years of clinical experience. She has a special interest in management of cutaneous lymphomas, skin cancer in organ transplant recipients and other complex skin cancers.
Most recently Dr. DeSimone served as a Director of Cutaneous Lymphoma. Dr. DeSimone became interested in lymphomas of the skin because of the rarity of the disease and the need for greater understanding of its origin and development of more effective therapy. Her goal is to help educate her patients about skin cancer etiology, management and importantly, prevention.
A native of Northern Virginia, Dr. DeSimone currently resides in Fairfax County with her husband and two children. In her spare time she enjoys cooking, entertaining, and trail running.
- Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Assistant Professor, Department of Dermatology Georgetown University Hospital
- United States Cutaneous Lymphoma Consortium
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgeons
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Medical Association