We participate in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP), and accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS).
A complete application includes the minimum documents required by ERAS, in addition to three letters of recommendation, one of which must be from the residency program director.
The deadline for ERAS applications is August 31.
Completed applications will be reviewed and select candidates will be invited to interview from September through November.
- A letter of recommendation from your residency program director that verifies good standing
- Three (3) letters of recommendation (preferably from U.S. or Canadian physician faculty)
- Medical School Dean's letter (or equivalent)
- Official Medical School Transcript
- One-page personal statement of purpose
- Results of standardized tests, e.g., USMLE, NBME, FLEX, FMGEMS or equivalent; all in-service exams are optional
International Graduates Must Show:
- Proof of completion of an ACGME accredited residency in either Pediatrics or Emergency Medicine
- Valid ECFMG certificate
- Letters of recommendation that clearly document U.S. or Canadian clinical experiences We are willing to sponsor candidates in good standing on certain visas as per our institutional GME policy.