- Cancer recovery
- Cardiac, pulmonary and vascular rehabilitation
- Diabetes and exercise
- Hand therapy
- Lee Silverman Voice Therapy (LSVT) LOUD technique for people with Parkinson’s disease
- LSVT Movement Therapy BIG technique for people with Parkinson’s disease
- Lymphedema treatment
- Occupational therapy
- Orofacial Myofunctional Therapy
- Pediatric feeding/swallowing evaluation and treatment
- Pediatric Modified Barium swallow studies
- Pelvic floor therapy
- Physical therapy
- Speech therapy
Inova Alexandria Hospital Offers State-Of-The-Art Rehabilitation
Inova Alexandria Hospital's newly renovated Center for Rehabilitative Care on the hospital campus offers the latest in rehabilitation services. The brand new facility conveniently combines both physical medicine and rehabilitation services with cardiopulmonary rehabilitation.
Patients access the latest in rehabilitation medicine while enjoying bright, spacious surroundings and the benefits of the center's dynamic, multi-disciplinary approach. Ready access to specialized nurses, exercise physiologists and physical, occupational and speech therapists offers patients the full range of expertise.
Our Full Range of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services Include:
Rehabilitation for Pelvic Floor Problems
The Center for Rehabilitative Care now offers the latest treatment for pelvic floor dysfunctions. This program includes musculoskeletal evaluations, EMG biofeedback, targeted exercises, pelvic floor education and bowel and bladder modification training.