Ballston Office - Arlington, Virginia Welcome to Inova General Internal Medicine Group
Inova General Internal Medicine Group (IGIMG) is committed to providing our patients with high quality, comprehensive, patient-centered care with the goal of optimizing health and well-being in a warm and friendly environment.
All current patients (including Medicare Part B) can schedule a phone or video visit for acute and chronic problems, or for any respiratory/potentially COVID-19 related symptoms.
Open Saturday mornings (8 a.m. to noon)
COVID-19 Vaccine & Booster Available
- Our Inova Primary Care office offers established patients the Pfizer-BioNTech booster for ages 18 + during any scheduled visit.
- Please notify a team member that you are interested in receiving your booster when you arrive for your appointment.
- You may also call our office to schedule your COVID-19 vaccine or booster appointment.
Our Primary Care office offers COVID-19 testing for established patients who are experiencing moderate COVID-19 symptoms. Asymptomatic patients or individuals without symptoms who have been exposed to COVID-19 WILL NOT be tested.
A virtual visit is required to determine if COVID-19 testing is needed.
No appointment is needed for established and new patients with acute problems.
HOURS: Monday – Friday (8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) / Saturday (8 a.m. – noon)
- Bacterial and Viral Illnesses
- Burns and Rashes
- Ear Infections and Earaches
- Flu, Bronchitis, Chickenpox, Food Poisoning, Lyme Disease, Pneumonia, Strep Throat, Upper Respiratory Tract Infections, Shingles
- General Medical Care
- Insect Bites and Stings
- Laceration Repair
- Sore Throats and Laryngitis
- Sports Physicals
- Sprains and Strains
We are closed on the Saturdays of these holiday weekends: New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Lab Orders & Vaccines – By Appointment Only
We offer advance or same-day appointments for:
- Blood draws for tests that require fasting
- Urine collection
- Vaccinations and other injections
Walk-ins not accepted for labs or vaccines. A physician's order is required for these services. Prior to your appointment, we will confirm your physician's order and make sure all information is accurate.
Personal and Secure Health Record MyChart
MyChart is a free service offered by participating Inova medical facilities and doctors' offices that offers patients personalized and secure on-line access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely use the Internet to help manage and receive information about your health.
Get the MyChart mobile app for Android or iPhone: