For more information about Inova's Interventional Pulmonology Program or to schedule an appointment please call 571-472-1380.
Clinic and Consults
The Interventional Pulmonology Program clinic is located at:
Procedures are performed in the interventional pulmonology suite or cardiovascular operating rooms (see specific directions below) at:
Parking is available in the Gray Visitor’s Garage. To get to the garage:
- From Woodburn Road turn onto Wellness Boulevard to enter Inova Fairfax Medical Campus.
- Proceed on Wellness Blvd past the Women's and Chilrdren's Hospital and the Inova Heart and Vasclar Institue to the bottom of the hill.
- The Gray Visitor's Garage will be on the right immediately following the Inova Heart and Vascular Institute.
- There are pulmonary patient parking spots on the ground floor of the parking garage you may use.
Getting to the Interventional Pulmonology Suite from the Gray Garage:
- Enter the building on the ground floor (you will be in the Heart and Vascular Institute) and proceed straight through the lobby, past the fountain and Information desk.
- Continue walking past the Inova Pharmacy Plus.
- At the end of the hallway turn right and take the elevators on the right.
- Take elevators to the basement level "B" and exit the elevator to the left.
- Take a right at the hallway and follow the signs to Respiratory Care Services.
- The entrance will be the first door on the right.
- Use the silver press plate to enter.
- This reception area is where you will be registered for the procedure.
- You will be provided with a parking pass to cover the cost of parking.
Getting to the Cardiovascular Operating Rooms:
- Please check in at cardiac catheterization registration located in the lobby.
Valet Parking & Patient Drop-Off at Surgery Center Door 11
Please note: Valet parking is complimentary. The registrar will provide a parking voucher to cover the cost. No tipping.
- Please use valet parking offered at the Surgery Center Door 11.
- Enter door 11, walk towards the registration desk and turn left. Proceed through the door to the elevators immediately to your left.
- Take the elevators to basement, level "B".
- Exit the elevators, turn left and walk straight to the hallway.
- Turn right at the hallway and follow the signs to Respiratory Care Services.
- Enter the first doors on your right (main entrance).
- Use the silver press plate to enter and you will be in our reception area.