Welcome to Inova Lung Services – Inova's Gateway to All Things Pulmonary
Inova Lung Services is committed to delivering excellent care to patients dealing with illnesses of the lungs and thoracic cavity. We treat all aspects of chronic and acute lung conditions through a wide range of respiratory and pulmonary services. Our programs at Inova Fairfax Medical Campus are consistently ranked among the best in Northern Virginia, the Washington, DC metropolitan region and the nation. Our experienced physicians have achieved national and international acclaim. We offer expert, cutting edge care in a nurturing environment, from diagnosis through the most advanced treatments available.
Please explore this site for more information on our programs, multidisciplinary care teams, research, and educational resources for patients and physicians. We also invite you to read our most recent year-end patient letter for more insight into our work.
National Leaders in Advanced Lung Disease & Transplantation
Inova is nationally recognized for lung transplantation and offers the DC area's first and only lung transplant program. We also partner in national research efforts and hold the following national and international accreditations for our expertise in the treatment of advanced lung diseases:
- Alpha-1 Foundation Clinical Resource Center
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Servies (CMS) Approved Transplant Center
- Cystic Fibrosis (CFF) Care Center
- Fibrosis Foundation (PFF) - Accredited Care Center Network (CCN) Site
- Pulmonary Hypertension Association (PHA) - Accredited Center of Comprehensive Care
- World Association for Sarcoidosis and Other Granulomatous Disorders (WASOG) Sarcoidosis Clinic