The Lung Cancer Screening Program provides patient care from our team of board-certified providers.
Our Experts Provide:
- A complete team of lung cancer experts within one system, including medical oncologists, radiation oncologists, thoracic surgeons, interventional pulmonologist and a nurse practitioner who will manage and coordinate your care
- Lung cancer screening and smoking cessation programs
- On-site imaging capabilities
- Unique techniques including navigational bronchoscopy, EBUS, and rapid recovery with post-operative ambulation for thoracic surgery
- Nationally and internationally recognized lung cancer experts
- Cutting-edge clinical trials and seamless coordination of care for the entire care team
Who should consider yearly screenings for America’s most deadly cancer?
Diagnostic screenings for those considered at-risk for lung cancer can save lives, but very few people get them done. Lung cancer is the deadliest cancer in the U.S., killing more people each year than breast, colon and prostate cancers combined.