Inova Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency Program
The program is set to commence in September of 2020 and runs for 18 months.
The program includes over 2,800 program hours, including treatment of cervical spine, thoracic spine and ribcage, lumbar spine, pelvis and SI joint , TMJ, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand:
- 300 educational hours, which includes 12 laboratory based weekend courses
- 50-70 hours of self-study
- >2500 patient care clinic hours
- 100 co-treat hours where the resident treats under mentor direction
- 70 hours of patient rounds time 1:1 with mentor
- 70 hours of 1:1 mentoring/technique training
Several written tests and practical exams will be executed throughout the program.